Going to the dentist is one phobia from childhood that tends to stay with us as we grow older. The truth (or tooth) of the matter is this—it doesn’t have to be anything to be frightened of. Going to the dentist is a normal part of life and essential to sustaining a better quality of life. For the residents of Staten Island, there’s a location that provides the comprehensive care you need to maintain the healthy smile that you’ve always had. The dental offices of Dr. Marshall S Skopp are accepting patients and are here to provide you with the care you need. And for a limited time, we’re giving patients $25 off any dental procedure.
What We Offer
There’s nothing we can’t accomplish when it comes to giving you the smile you’ve always wanted and allowing you to maintain it. We offer a wide variety of services geared towards your well-being.
- Professional Cleanings The backbone of dentistry and the cornerstone of good oral health is cleaning. Twice a year, we can give you the necessary treatment that can’t be done by brushing and flossing alone. We have a gentle touch to keep invasiveness at a bare minimum.
- Dental Implants One of the most popular procedures for missing or damaged teeth, dental implants are stronger than ever and require minimal upkeep.
- Dentures Whether you need to get them adjusted or be fitted, we offer a full scope of procedures related to dentures.
- Crowns & Bridges This is how we perfect those subtle imperfections to give you the perfect smile. They’re also extremely effective to prevent substantial tooth loss/
- Root Canals Don’t be scared of this procedure. Root canals are rather simple and can allow us to salvage a tooth that’s been severely damaged or infected.
- Porcelain Fillings All these years later, porcelain fillings are the best way to treat smaller cavities.
- Regular Examination From X-rays to a bi-annual cleaning, we look forward to seeing you twice a year and helping you maintain that award-winning smile.
Family Care, From Ours to Yours
At the offices of Dr. Skopp, you’ll not only find general and cosmetic dentistry, but pediatric as well. It’s never too soon to teach your children the most effective habits for keeping their teeth clean.
Schedule an Appointment Today
At the offices of Dr. Marshall S Skopp, we accept most major insurance plans and are dedicating to providing you and your family the very best dental care. Visit our webpage today at drskopp.com to schedule an appointment.