Teeth stains happen to the best of us. Be it because of aging, coffee, wine, or smoking, our teeth become discolored over time. Luckily, you can use a host of different methods to make your smile shine bright, and at Dr. Marshall Skopp, DMD, we have you covered. We offer the best Zoom! in-office teeth whitening procedures in Staten Island. Contact us to see how we can make your smile gleam.
What is Zoom! Teeth Whitening?
The Zoom! Advanced Power Chairside Lamp is a specialized tool that helps to speed up the teeth whitening process. A whitening gel that’s 25% hydrogen peroxide is applied to the teeth and activated using the lamp. Once the chemical compound begins to break down, it draws oxygen into the enamel and dentin, effectively bleaching any damaged areas. It doesn’t impact the structure of the teeth in any way.
What is the Zoom! Teeth Whitening Procedure?
The Zoom! in-office teeth whitening procedure takes around 1-hour to complete and is straightforward.
- Your dentist will conduct a thorough inspection of your teeth to resolve any dental problems that might hinder your teeth whitening procedure. They will also make sure it’s the correct procedure for you.
- If your teeth are ready for the procedure, your dental professional will begin with a deep teeth cleaning. Then your lips and gums are moved out of place so that your teeth are free of all obstructions.
- After this, your dentist will apply the Zoom! hydrogen peroxide gel and ready the lamp. You will sit like this for 15 minutes with the light on.
- The whole process is repeated for two more 15-minute intervals, totaling 45 minutes.
When the procedure is complete, you’ll have sparkling white teeth that make you feel confident every time you smile. Your dentist will give you a personalized care routine to follow so that you can maintain your new pearly whites for years to come.
What are the benefits of Zoom! Teeth Whitening?
Zoom! in-office teeth whitening has many benefits that include:
- Increased Longevity - The main purpose of Zoom! teeth whitening is to provide a lasting solution. Follow the care instructions from your dentist, and your smile is sure to last for years to come.
- It’s Fast - Other teeth whitening treatments can sometimes take weeks or months to work. You can complete your entire Zoom! procedure in just 45-minutes.
- Safe Procedure - This particular teeth whitening procedure is one of the safest you can use to make your smile gleam.
- Highly Effective - Unlike other procedures that give you minimal results, the Zoom! The teeth whitening process makes your teeth visibly shine.
Dr. Marshall Skopp, DMD can help you create the smile of your dreams with a Zoom! teeth whitening procedure. Contact us on 18-982-5230 or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also complete this contact form. We would love to answer your questions and set up an appointment. We’ll help you smile with confidence.